|St Philip & St James - Old Noarlunga|
Positioned on the hill overlooking the serene village of Old Noarlunga the Church of St Philip & St James is very popular with young couples as the place to hold their wedding ceremony.
Surrounded on three side by a cemetery containing the graves of many prominent former residents of the district the site is of significant interest and has been placed on the State Heritage listing.
Built in 1850 of local stone, the building requires constant maintenance, but has lost none of its former charm internally as well as externally.
Church Hill Road, Old Noarlunga