|St Ann's - Aldinga|
Located on main south road on the way to Cape Jervois, St Ann's is a landmark building with its prominent tower visible for many kilometres.
Built of local stone in 1868 the building has kept a keen and energetic band of faithful busy with its upkeep and maintenance.
A recent addition was a hall also built using local stone which complements the original church and provides a room for many activities arranged by the St Ann's congregation.
St Ann's is a popular centre for Christmas and Easter services when many visitors to the district attend the traditional services.
Main South Road, Aldinga